Thursday, December 08, 2005

And from the Cosmos of the InterWeb It was born...

Wow! My very first Blog entry.
Coolness.
Not much to say right now, just getting my feet wet. The look and feel of the place will probably be very different in a week or so (after stuffing myself at various upcoming Christmas parties and such).

Basically, this will be a place (like everyone elses in the Blogverse) to post some stuff of mine, be it stories or shorts or novel excerpts, maybe some experimental poetry, and even some intercomics or blogshorts! I'm gonna learn Flash, baby!

Tonight was a very special night - I met with my defunct writing group for the first time in months. It was good to see the old gang of the WWG again (Wolseley Writers' Group). We had been together for near on 4 years, and it was a good run. Sigh. I do miss it, those semi-regular meetings of reading, screeching, critiquing, more screeching, eating chips/cookies/cake/ chickpeas/etc. Good Times. The five of us had a great time at Charisma, an East Indian joint in the neighbourhood here. Exquisite food. Half the bill was paid for by the last of the profits from the WWG Chapbook, Ten Best Pages, published in 2002. Ah. Like I said, Good Times.

Well, it's off to bed I go. I'll have to come back tomorrow and write some more nonsense, and then get some meat into this bloggy thing.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

Uh, there were five of us, Perry...

Also, I know you're new around here, but you might want to investigate the return key.

Helps you space out your paragraphs, see, so they don't all bunch up, see?

Cruelly yours,

A.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger BionicPerry said...

Thanks for the edits Ariel! Any help at this point can really help...er...if you get my meaning.

Pman "8)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home