Friday, December 09, 2005

Learning for a Luddite

Well, I just spent an hour and a bit trying to use the treacherous HELLO picture pages thingy to post my "portrait." Sheesh! What a headache (if you don't know what you're doing). This learnin' thing is hurtin' me wittle head!
Anyways, that's what everyone is gonna have to look at until I get a real picture up there.
What happened today? Nothing much. At work today we had a potluck lunch and I stuffed my face and tummy. Hmmm-hmmm good! The afternoon was mostly spent screwing around on the computer and trying to relax and get rid of this darn cold!
Hopefully I can get some writing done in the next little while. I've got a manuscript that needs some heavy 3rd drafting before it's going to be looked over by Marty Chan, a writer of books, plays and television. You can check out his website and subsequent blog link here: http://www.martychan.com/

Well, that's enough for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home