Saturday, December 10, 2005

Spider-Man! Spider-Man! Does whatever a spider can...

Well, here's a practice post for picture posting. I'm using Imagevenue instead of that crappy "HelloBlogger" shtuff I was screwing around with last night for almost 2 hours. And of course, what better picture to practice with than with my fav hero: Spider-Man!



Alrighty! It worked! We'll see what the public thinks about linkable thumbnails instead of the whole hog picture plastering the blog ("Public? What public?")

Also, does one "sign off" on a Blog? Or do they just end sudde-

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

Maybe hello only works for PCs...works fine for me.

Blogger also has a feature that allows you to upload pics, which I would recommend if hello doesn't work, as I positively DISLIKE being taken to another site to view a picture.

Just my opinion but disregard it at your peril!

(Merry Holidays, Mr. Grosspants!)

A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home