Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Post Reading Buzz

Wow!
The reading tonight at Aqua Books was great. I had forgotten how much fun it was to actually share your work with people! It's been a long time...

Not a large crowd, but that's okay. Like my director Charlene says, it doesn't matter if you are 7 or 700, you are still a gathering. And you've got to remember that those seven are there for the same reason as those mythical 700, so you better give them your 100%!

I really enjoyed hearing Anita and Martha read. And Martha really opened my mom's eyes to the wonderful world of Young Adult literature - so much of it is written so well, that it can be enjoyed (and is!) by youth and adults!

Okay. Time for sleep.
Oh, one thing: I only had time to read about half of my story, and promised in an early entry that I would post the rest of it on Thursday. Would I be evil if I promised it NEXT Thursday? Heh-heh. I need the time to polish the ending off and make it sound good. Plus, I've stupidly busy at work for the rest of the week! EEK!

Sleep now.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

I vote for next Thursday, even though I was highly intrigued as to how the whole thing ends up...

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Anita Daher said...

Yes, I must know what's up with Mike!

I agree with Ariel. We can wait --do what you gotta do :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home