Saturday, April 07, 2007

First Robin of 2007!

Hey! I just saw my first red breasted robin.

Does that mean Spring is actually here?? Sure can't tell from that wicked north wind out there.
Stock Footage of Robin courtesy of the internet.

WARNING: Robin I actually saw may not be this one!

I made a quick jaunt to Harry's Foods to pick up some commerical Easter chocolate for Tanya, and some salady making stuff for Easter dinner tomorrow at my brother's house. Should be fun. Big family gathering and all.

Yesterday was great. Spent the afternoon at a friend's house playing boardgames, and then Tanya and I went to MTC to enjoy The Constant Wife. We weren't actually intending on going, until Anita Daher told me how fantastic it was. So we trusted her instincts, and it really was quite an excellent play.
Thanks for the tip Anita!

For tonight, I think we'll just be resting on the couch, maybe watch a movie. Nothing strenuous. It was such a tense and long week last week (for a short week!) that I really need to just rest and think of nothing much but rest. Maybe dig a little deeper into David Bergen's "The Case of Lena S" which I'm already well into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home