Monday, July 14, 2008

Not much happening...

...on the personal writing front.

I'm still sitting on my poor finished manuscript which is begging to be sent out to a publisher's slush pile. Ugh! Excuse me while I bang my head against the wall [bash, bash, bash]

I've been to a few writerly events, most notably Anita Daher's Writer in Residence reading at Aqua Books. Speaking of Aqua Books, the new location is looking smarter and sharper every day. It can only get better and better!

Okay. I have to stop putting off writing this submission letter and researching which houses to send my manuscript to. I already know a bunch who are going to get it - all that remains is to write the letter, several samples and lengths of summaries, perhaps a chapter outline, and then get a few SASEs together, and then it's done!

Maybe this is why I haven't been published yet...damn laziness.

2 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Polly said...

Do I need to come out there and kick your ass?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger BionicPerry said...

Eep! No ass kicking! No ass kicking!!

But thanks for the frightening incentive (heh!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home