Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's my Birthday Blog!

Yay! One more sleep till Spider-Man 3!

Excellent.

I spent the day working, meeting Tanya for supper at the mall cuz she was working (Koya Japan - yum!), and then spent the evening, alone, playing video games. Ah well. It was relaxing in any case.

Wow. Most exciting Blog. Ever. Heh.

Oh, I guess I can mention what Tanya gave me for my birthday: a small, spider-man plushy doll (cute), Futurama season 4 on DVD (yay!), some spider-man playing cards (very cool art on them!), a couple of mini-spidermen figures (does my wife know me, or what?), and a nice white shirt. (I'm trying to find the receipt for the shirt so I can get a refund and get more spidey stuff! Kidding. It's a nice shirt).

I'm already planning out where to put a bit more shelving in the office to fit the new Spidey figs. Yup. I'm a geek! And proud of it!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Anita Daher said...

Happy birthday, Perry! Wow, what a season for celebration, huh? I'll bet a relaxing evening was nice :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home