Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Houstan, we have a problem...ACHOO!!

Okay, this really sucks.
Suddenly, I'm a raging Sneezoid from the planet Dustalon. Ugh.
I spent another 2.5 hours last night dusting the office. It looks great! (and...I'm still not quite done..too...much...stuff...on...shelves!).

BUT, even though all that dusting has removed most of it, some of it (I guess) got airborne and is still around. Problem is, I can't keep the window open too long (-20 degrees!) and I have to keep the door closed when I'm not in there or the pesky cat (Basil) will be parkouring his little heart out! Little destructive bugger...

Sigh. All I can do is keep cleaning and KEEP it clean. Tomorrow night I'll dust some more. Also, I've started the long process of rearranging everything to reduced the clutter. Also, tomorrow, I'll be taking apart my computer and squirting some air into its guts - I'm sure that's the real reason I'm sneezing (the little fan keeps blowing it around).

But, despite the sneeze attack late this morning, I did get another two chapters edited and under my belt.

Tonight, Tanya and I get to see Walking With Dinosaurs at the MTS Center - HUGE dinosaur puppets! Cool! The tallest is like 5 stories!! Crazy.

Finished off Anita Daher's Two Foot Punch this morning. Crazy Cool!! Amazing, really.

Oh, and two webcomics from Pearls before Swine about blogging:


1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

Hey Perry,

Just thought I'd let you know how much I'm enjoying reading about your process (and also that you're writing...)!

In a related note, we'll get dim sum figured out one of these days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home