Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm Alive!!!

Just a quick note to say, yes, I am alive. Tired. A bit worn out. Excited to see the end of it, and that the end will be merciful (heh-heh).

I'm on the tail end of two grant applications, and they will be done for sure in the next week and a bit. My parts will be done by tomorrow, and then my director just has to put the finishing touches on the text parts and viola! Done!

And then, Toronto! BookExpo! Vacation for a few days! Yay!!

Now, I'm finally excited. It took the sacrifice of PrairieCon (yes, I ended up cancelling on them, which really bummed me out, and bummed some of my friends out there, but it was a necessary evil), but the Toronto trip will be well worth it. And I can then plan out the rest of my festival work schedule (taking care of those deadlines creeping up!), and my WRITING SCHEDULE!

Can't wait to start really digging into the 3rd draft of the Ghostcatchers Club, for which I got my WAC grant for. That'll start third week of June after my return for Toronto.

Okay, I've got an article to write for PrairieBooks NOW tonight (finally getting to it). At least it's different than writing a grant...

Later.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Anita Daher said...

Peeeeerrrryyyy...

SO fun to see you at BEC. By the way, did I introduce you to Lesley Choyce? I hope I did, but I was a bit distracted with hugging everybody goodbye.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

Perry! It has been a shamefully long time since you updated this blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home