Tuesday, July 10, 2007

CrackBook

Well, I finally did it. I joined Facebook.

Broke down. Had to, really. Badgered from all angles, positions, pinned down I was! Also, we at the Winnipeg International Writers Festival just put up our THIN AIR Facebook group page, so I needed to get on there to check it out and help monitor it.

Yeah. That's it.

Man, there is just too much to do on that Facebook. Haven't figured out half of it yet. Maybe 0.01% so far. I just DON'T have the time to devote to tooling around on it. I spent about two hours just setting it up, looking for a few people I knew were on there, and trying to just figure out how the thing worked. Not too bad. I can see how people spend HOURS on there.

I also totally agree with workplaces BLOCKING Crackbook. Makes sense to me!

Tanya and I have been shopping around for new kitties for our home. We've checked some dossiers out on line (some shelters have them posted). We'll take a good look this weekend. Who know? Maybe the house will have the pitter-patter of tiny paws sooner than I thought!

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Anita Daher said...

I did a search on Face Book for Thin Air, but I can't find it. What's the address?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Anita Daher said...

Ah-HA! Found it.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

Sorry to hear about your cat, Monsieur Grosshans. My condolences...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home