Sunday, July 08, 2007

Empty House

Our little kitty is in kitty heaven, and the house seems so quiet.

We pushed the appointment back by a day, so that we could have one more night with her, which was tearful, but very nice. Saturday morning we took her in, and Tanya and I spent the rest of the day walking the sun, and then getting a few giggles in at an afternoon movie matinee of Ratatoullie (quite funny). Evening spent with friends capped of a warm (sometimes sorrowful) Saturday.

Today is lazy day. Cleaning up, hanging out. I've got a softball game tonight, and Tanya's coming with me to watch me play and hang out.
This will only be my third game of the season!! I'm waaaaay out of practice (not that i was a stellar player anyways). But two of the games I was supposed to play in got rained out.
Should be a fun game tonight, probably with some drinks and hanging out later on tonight.

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Perry,

I haven't checked your blog for awhile, so I just found out about Spot.

I'm so sorry, Perr. That's tough. Please give Tanya a hug for me. I hope you guys are doing okay.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger BionicPerry said...

Hi Holli!!
Thanks for the good wishes and the hug. Much needed.
We're shopping for new kitties already. We should do lunch again, real soon! I'll phone you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home