Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lazy Saturday

I'm planning on spending the day reading through this binder of applications for WAC - I'm on a jury for one of their grants (can't say which...) and it's pretty cool. Never done this before. Monday is the jury meeting (all day). I've read through some of the apps, but today I'll spend all day doing so. Reading, relaxing, and hangin out with the new kitties. Tough day ahead.

Now let's just keep that heat (in my un-AC house) at bay...

Speaking of kitties, here's some pics of them! (for those who aren't my Facebook friend yet).
Speaking of Facebook, that tends to take some of my time away now, although NOT nearly as much as others. I try to only spend about 15 minutes a day on there. I'm not big into finding every single person I've every rubbed shoulders with in my lifetime. The applications are what make it fun, but there are SO many, you could spend a lifetime just going through those. I use it for what it is, and that's about it.

On with the kitties! First four are Basil, the last is Cora. You can't tell how small she is here, but she's tiny! And yes, I don't have any with both of them in it, so it looks like ONE cat instead of two. Trust me, there are two little scamps running about.


1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

Exactly how lazy is/was this Saturday, Perry?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home