Saturday, August 04, 2007

Where's all that Time go anyway?...

Wow! What happened to July!?!

I've been busy with the Writers Festival planning (very exciting!) and spending some time (not a lot) on Facebook, which is where I tend to post pictures now, since it is very easy to do.

I've got a "few" more cute kitty pics, which I'll post here in a bit (I'm actually at work right now).

Anything else exciting???
I finished up my gig as a Jurur with the Winnipeg Arts Council. That was very cool. A great experience, one I would gladly do again. And the money I got paid was enough to cover my new Ebay expenses! Gulp. Yup. Found a bunch of Heroclix figures I really wanted, and this one Seller had great prices, and FREE SHIPPING if you bought 3+ figures. Which I have.

One batch is already in the mail, the next should be in about a week (I still two days left on some auctions). Coolness.

I'm so addicted to Games. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home