Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm still writing and editing!

Whew! What a week so far!

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were all good editing mornings. Today I'm working on chapter 24 (and the manuscript has 26 chapters!).

The is the section where I have to make one of the big decisions (can't really mention it w/o destroying part of the surprise of the story) but suffice it to say now that I'm here I'm having a hard time! I think what I will do is write these next three chapters twice and have two alternate endings. Kinda like what they do in the movies. Then, I'll give both versions to my readers, and get their comments. Kinda cool - especially for the readers, I would think. Maybe I'll add a section of deleted scenes and bloopers, and - no wait...that would be dumb. Heh.

Took the evening off yesterday to play some Heroclix at Maxx Collectibles. Heroclix. My current crack habit. Sigh. But it's so cool and geeky to play and collect. Last night, just for showing up and playing, I got a new map and a free figure! Rampaging Hulk! Very cool.
image hosted by ImageVenue.com

Okay, back to work. Lots more editing to go...

Oh! I forgot to mention: I finished reading Simon Rose's "The Alchemist's Portrait." Not too bad. More writing info for the ol' brainpan. And now I'm well into his other book, "The Clone Conspiracy" which I am quite enjoying.

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rewriting, too, Perry, so I feel your pain!

98 pages to go for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home