Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Catching up

I had to sacrifice my writing mornings so far this week to catch up on some work at the Festival office, to make sure I'm ready for my Christmas holidays! Today was a bit of a long work day, but I got lots accomplished. Tonight, Tanya and I managed to get a bunch of Christmas cards signed (better late than never), and now I'm pooped.

I have set aside Wednesday morning for a little reading and writing, which is good. And I plan on carrying on into my holidays!

Delving into the first book of the Series of Unfortunate Events. Quite cool. I plan on setting aside at least an hour tomorrow morning for some reading...

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Ariel Gordon said...

Have you caught up yet? Because I'm feeling like I need to be caught up...

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home