Monday, January 14, 2008

Unfortunately, sometimes Work comes First

Last week I had a message from one of our Federal funders that their deadline had changed - from April to JANUARY 15! Thanks for the notice!!

So, needless to say, since the WIWF needs money to pay ME I of course put in a couple of full long days last week. But it's all good! This is the second time around now for me on these grants, so they're much, much less daunting.

I'm planning on working on some more writing later this week (Wednesday), some old short stories that had been abandoned years ago. Looking forward to it!

And right now the Ghostcatcher manuscript is in the hands of the very professional writer Anita Daher! Yay! We'll see what happens in the coming weeks...

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Ian Sokoliwski said...

Ya know, I really have to talk to you about using a short scene from one of your stories...

See, I'm putting together an 'assignment' for a couple of artists (including Victoria), taking a small scene from a story and asking them to make a single comic book page from it. I'll probably end up doing a few of these with them, and perhaps it's the kind of thing you could be involved in....


hmm.....we should talk about this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home